Above you will see a tanning bed. The futility of my skin and the source of my income. While most people wake up early in the morning for more legit jobs. Such a teaching, working in an office or hospital. I wake up while it's still dark outside to assure the people of Knoxville get bronzed?? I just find it strange that people want to tan before the sun is even up. I don't do mornings so this would never be me. This particular salon is open 17 hours a day. Sure it means more hours that I'm able to work but I feel like it's a bit excessive.It has been busier than ever lately. Everyone is trying to get a good tan vacations and spending their summers poolside. I have been working on my tan as well. It's working out very nicely if I do say so myself.
I will be moving in July and this is what I plan on doing for the remainder of the summer. The month of June is going to be crazy with taking summer classes and working full time. I will be ready for a nice break.
I will have to find a part time job but I'm thinking something a little more low key sounds good. Not one where I'm running around constantly. At least not in the same way.
My birthday is on Saturday. Only 3 days away. I'm pretty excited. There should be some pretty interesting festivities involved. But I'm getting old. :/ Oh well being 21 for the third time isn't so bad right? ;)



Haha. 21 for the third time? And, I'm not even 21 yet. I need to get old. Anyway! July will be amazing. The end. :)
ReplyDeleteYou do need to get old. It will make things a lot more interesting!
ReplyDelete