So I'm at work. What else is new? 40+ hours a week at a tanning salon is pretty lame.
I think my next job needs to be something a bit more exciting.
Totally different. Still fast paced because I hate when the time goes by slow.
Since I'm moving to JC in 2 and a half months it's probably a good idea to go ahead and start looking.
It might take a while. But luckily it will still be summer and maybe a lot of people won't be back yet? Eh.
So I basically have the busiest day ever today.
Working 7 to 1.
Hair appointment 1:30.
Personal training session 3(So nervous. Gonna get my behind kicked!)
Church 7.
So yes. I have a crazy busy day and then it's back to work at 7 tomorrow morning.
Luckily I got off for Easter. So a nice wonderful day to relax....Well after noon anyway. I have 3
services to go to Sunday morning before noon. That's gonna be a crazy day as well but it should be fun??
Well I guess it's back to work. I must finish the 3 loads worth of laundry that's piled up before it gets busy :/
Oh well I'll leave you with a song that makes me happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment